- Net worth
- Portfolio $21,000
- Auto Loan to $1,500
- Dividends to $215
- P. Income to $325
- Credit Cards Better Managed
- Take A Vacation
- Consistent Exercise
- Live Creatively
- Net worth $22,500 FAIL
- Portfolio $17,500 FAIL
- Auto Loan $6,000 FAIL
- Dividends $250 FAIL
- P. Income $400 FAIL
- Credit cards w/i means FAIL
- Read 14 books FAIL
- Visit my sister in Illinois FAIL
- Visit my friend in Rhode Island FAIL
- Maintain one job PASS
- Consistent exercise PASS
- Live Courageously PASS
- Save 70% of my net income FAIL!
- Save 75% of my net raise FAIL!
- Portfolio value of $17,500 FAIL! ~$13,000
- Dividend total of $150 FAIL! $147.18
- P. Income of $250 PASS! $250.65
- Car value higher than debt MAYBE?
- Intentional Living PASS!
- Consistent Exercising PASS!
- Complete a Will PASS!
- Get a Passport PASS!
- Declutter PASS!
- Save 40% of my income PASS ~60% (~80% positive net worth action)
- Portfolio value of $7,000 PASS w/o cash, $8,251.54 ($7,745.60 stocks)
- Dividend total of $75 PASS $81.54
- P. Income of $250 FAIL ~$159
Education (dropped out)
- Attend 70% of classes FAIL (missed entire weeks)
- 3.0 GPA FAIL (2.11)
- 155lbs consistently FAIL 167lbs average
- Finish one Sudoku book FAIL 30(ish) left
- Go out with friends six times PASS 12x+
- $365 total on food FAIL maybe per month?
- Stocks in tax-advantaged accounts FAIL Did have a ROTH
- Save all but $50/month FAIL Spent at least 50%
- Portfolio value of $15k FAIL Roughly $3,000
- Monthly dividends of $100 FAIL $48 for the year